Competition Terms & Conditions
COMPETITION: What do you need a boost for?
The promoter of the competition is Ella Coffee, whose registered office is at, Driebergen, Charleston Hill, Paarl,South Africa 7646
WHO MAY NOT ENTER THE COMPETITION
- The competition is not open to:
1.1 Directors, members, partners, agents, employees, or consultants of Ella Coffee and/or any of their associated or affiliated companies and/or a or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; and
1.2 A spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or family member of any person specified in paragraph 1.1 above.
HOW TO ENTER
- The competition to win the prize starts on 7 November 2022 and ends at midnight on 25 November 2022 (“Competition Period”).
- To be eligible for the prize you must have you would need to comment on either an Instagram on Facebook campaign post, with a short comment on what you need an energy boost for. (“Requirements”).
- Participants who comply with and satisfy the Requirements (“Eligible Participants”) will automatically be entered into the competition.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU ENTER?
- Eligible Participants can enter by meeting the requirements only once.
- The prize for winning the competition is 3 months of Ella Epresso boost (3 boxes of 24 capsules each)
REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST MEET TO WIN THE PRIZE
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- In terms of the regulations published under the Consumer Protection Act, if an Eligible Participant wins the prize (“Winner”), the Winner must acknowledge the receipt of the prize, which will contain his or her full name and surname, identity number, and the date of receipt of the prize.
- Acknowledgement of receipt can be done via email or mobile message or social media DM.
- The eligible winner would need to have commented on at least 1 participating campaign post on Ella’s official Facebook or Instagram.
AWARDING OF THE PRIZE
- One winner will be chosen from all the eligible comments on the participating campaign post 2-5 days after the competition closes. (“Draw Date”). The winner will be the Eligible Participant’s entry (comment) selected by the judges.(“Winner”).
- Centric Media acting independently, will oversee and verify the draw and the results.
- Ella Coffee will arrange for the prize and duly inform the Winner of the prize within 2 Business Days after the Draw Date. Within 15 Business Days of the Draw Date, the prize will be awarded to the Winner.
HOW WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED
- Winners will be notified via DM on the social network they entered on.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE WINNER CAN NOT BE CONTACTED OR IS NOT ABLE TO ACCEPT THE PRIZE?
- Ella Coffee will attempt to contact the Winner three times within a 72-hour period. Should Ella Coffee fail to contact the Winner within this period, Ella Coffee reserves the right to redraw a new winner under the same conditions as those set out in clause 10.
GROUNDS FOR DISQUALIFICATION
- Eligible Participants may not win the Prize if it is unlawful for Ella Coffee to supply such a prize to them (“Unlawful Participants”). If an Unlawful Participant’s entry is drawn as the winning entry such an Unlawful Participant will automatically forfeit the Prize and Ella Coffee may re-draw a new winner under the same conditions as those set out in clause 10.
- If an Eligible Participant fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions, then without prejudice to any other remedy which Ella Coffee may have, such Eligible Participant, will be automatically disqualified.
- Your entry into the competition constitutes your agreement to and acceptance of these terms and conditions, and you will be bound to these terms and conditions following your entry into the competition.
- Ella Coffee and our affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone, or other device used by you to enter into or obtain any materials related to the competition.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to Ella Coffee is accurate, complete, and up to date. Should any of the data provided by yourself in connection with this competition prove to be invalid, inaccurate, and/or false or misleading, your entry shall be disregarded, and you shall be prohibited from entering any further Ella Coffee competitions for a set period to be determined by Ella Coffee .
- Ella Coffee does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that:
21.1 Your entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in you winning the prize; or
21.2 The prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your requirements, preferences, standards, or expectations.
- Ella Coffee and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of the prize or any changes to the prize that may be made at any time, if deemed necessary in Ella Coffee’s opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed, or exchanged for any other item.
- Ella Coffee may invite you to be present when the Winner is determined or announced, to participate in any of our marketing activities, to appear in person in the electronic media and/or the print media, and/or to endorse, promote or advertise any of our goods or services, for which no fee, royalty or other compensation will be payable. You may decline such an invitation.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Ella Coffee and our third-party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension, or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests, and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates, and third party suppliers.
- You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of the prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
- Ella Coffee and our affiliates will not be responsible, nor liable, for any loss, liability, injury, expense, or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by you as a result of or in connection with your participation in the competition or the acceptance and/or use by you, or your partner (if applicable), of any prize, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with these terms and conditions, and you and your partner (if applicable) hereby agree to indemnify Ella Coffee against any of the foregoing.
- You acknowledge that the acceptance and use of a prize are subject to the proviso that:
28.1 All of the terms and conditions will apply to you, and you will ensure that you continue to comply, therewith;
28.2 You indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by you or any third party in the event that you suffer any loss or damage pursuant to your acceptance and/or use of the prize; and
28.3 Any minor will be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- By entering this competition, contestants agree to receive marketing and/or promotional material from Ella Coffee and/or any of their associated or affiliated companies.
- Any personal data submitted by you will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation.
- These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted, and enforced in accordance with the laws in South Africa.
- We are committed to respecting your privacy and complying with laws and regulations to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly.
- We will treat your information as private and confidential (but we reserve the right to disclose this information in certain circumstances, as set out below). Your personal information can be used in any of the following ways:
33.1 Competition participation
If you choose to participate in our Competitions we ask you to provide the required information, as set out in the Competition Form. If you win a competition that includes the shipment of a prize, we will contact you to ask for a delivery address to deliver the prize. We process this information so that you are able to participate in our competitions and so that we can notify/announce you as a winner online, in accordance with the terms of the competition agreed upon between us. We may also use your aforementioned personal information to detect and prevent fraud and misuse of our Services.
33.2 Processing your Enquiries
If you contact us about our Competitions or other related services, the forms you complete or the emails you send may include information about you, such as your name, your email address, and your enquiry. We use this information to respond to your enquiries.
33.3 In line with the legitimate interest we have in promoting our business, we will process your enquiries to reply and provide you with information about the services we offer.
33.4 We may also process enquiries to take steps you ask of us with a view to entering into an agreement to provide you with our services. You are under no obligation to provide us with any details, but if you don’t provide all relevant information, we may not be able to help.
33.5 Direct Marketing
If you ask to be added to our mailing list, we will keep you updated with information on our services by email, unless you would like to be removed from that list (in which case please let us know by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of any marketing email that you receive).
33.6 Who we share your information with
If you win a competition, we may publish our username and/or the name submitted by you when entering the competition with regards to the winner publicly, such as online on our websites, social media sites, forums or other platforms and in our games, as agreed to in the terms of the respective competition.
We only provide these companies with the information which they need to carry out their services for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions, and they will not be permitted to use the information for other purposes. We require all third parties to treat your personal information as carefully and confidentially as we do and to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in line with our policies.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information or any other information we obtain about you, we are entitled to do so.
33.8 If another company acquires us or all or some of our assets, that company will possess the same information and will assume the rights and obligations with respect to that information, in which case you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the Website of any changes in ownership or use of your information, as well as any choices you may have regarding that information.
33.9 Except as set out above, we will never sell, distribute or disclose any of your personal data to any third party without your consent.
Be Original < Stay Original
Ella rewards those original moments that make you who you are and celebrates a life lived differently